Chaystar UnlimitedChaystar Unlimited is a duo developer indie game studio based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. We aim to make colorful titles that are delightfully odd and engaging. John Watmuff is a full-blown computer scientist who programs data science applications for military helicopters, and Peter Szekeres uses finger magic for marketing, sound design and a range of projects.
Lilith OdysseyLilith Odyssey is a passion project that his been in the works since 2016. The game draws inspiration from nostalgia for the migration adventure of Oregon Trail, as well the imaginative scope of No Man’s Sky. The Great Nacho Wars have ended. A corrupt galactic government saps life and resources from the many war-weary planets it controls. Your alien family risks everything across an open-world galactic odyssey to find a mysterious land of new beginnings. And they’re all aware of their simulated nature. Choose how you’ll survive a harrowing space journey.
- Select from among dozens of alien families to lead on a cosmic journey, with varying levels of difficulty
- Strategize a path to the other side of the galaxy, navigating among the stars and reaping their solar energy to power your space sails
- Choose from 16 unique ship models – from refurbished police hulls to salvaged freight carriers, each ship type has its own strategic advantages
- Beam down to planets, moons and asteroids to gather resources, drill for fuel and grow food
- Explore more than 1000 unique worlds that hold distinct biomes, atmospheres, cultures and creatures – no two places are like, with varying levels of danger and reward
- Interact with space civilization through space station businesses that offer various services, and uncover galactic lore by visiting mega monuments
- Research technology that helps grow your player economy and defends your family from space raiders and the hostile beasts and gangs that roam worlds
- Maintain your health and sanity by adjusting character habits and ingesting a range of goods that affect player stats
- Groove to an in-game radio station with more than 80 minutes of “pop hits,” DJ segments and ads that are completely unique to the Lilith universe. (Ad-Free radio available with upgrades)
- PC Windows
PRESS KIT (SCREENSHOTS, LOGOS, GIFS)
© CHAYSTAR UNLIMITED LLC.